Thursday, May 1, 2008

this is HORRIBLE and made me angry!

So i was watching TV and this dairy queen commercial came on and its a mom and a daughter at the DQ counter and pretty much is this girl flirting with this boy to get a free sundae and then proclaims (in connection with flirting to get free stuff) "it's like shooting fish in a barrel"

THIS COMMERCIAL MADE ME SO ANGRY! that kind of behavior from a child is atrocious and the fact that it's normalized to the point of being in a national commercial is disgusting.

I hope this link works, it's to the you tube of this commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDiASRHDtiI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is craziness...I saw the same commercial earlier this evening and I thought the same thing!!! I almost came on the blog to post about it too! I just can't believe it! Shame on the little girl, her mother, and the DQ!